Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time Flys When Your Having Fun!!!





I am so bad at keeping this blog updated!!!
Time truly does fly when your having fun. The past few months have gone by so fast. Addison is already almost 10 months old and it feels like we just got home from the hospital yesterday( except for the whole not sleeping and feeling like you have no idea what you are doing thing). The other day I was at my friends house and her kids were sleeping and Addison was still at day care and for a few minutes I forgot that we had kids. When did that happen and how on earth is she so big already? I think I have said this before but I wish there was a pause button. I have been enjoying this stage so much.
Addison is getting so big and is doing new things all the time. She has 2 bottom teeth and is in the process of getting some top ones. At her last doctors visit she was still off the charts for her height and weight and is healthy, healthy, healthy.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. She is adorable! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great new pictures Megan. Keep em coming :)
    Addison is a cutie!!...you and Dan are great looking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Megs, what a cute little family you have! Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete