Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Visit From Aunti Rhonda

This Monday my Sister and Addison's God mother, Rhonda came to visit and help out with little miss Addison. We had a great time and this morning I was very sad to see her go. We sang, danced, laughed and cooed at Addison. We actually sat on the couch for an hour and just stared at her. Addison has no idea the power she has.





Rhonda brought Addison some toys that her nephews are done with and one of them was this cookie monster toy. I am truly amazed that a children's toy could make three adults laugh so hard. Addison was not as impressed by it. Well the power of suggestion took over and I had the need to bake some cookies. The first two batches turned out but the last one we forgot in the oven for quite some time. No fire thank goodness but this batch certainly was not edible
A few more of my favorite photos I know they are very similar to all the other pictures that I post but I just can't help myself.
Thinking about something very important.
Love these cheeks

2 comments:

  1. I love that I can check in and see the latest news in the Pflepsen household. I will keep my eyes open for some more toys that make you and Dan laugh. Oops I mean toys for Addison.

    Pictures are not a true interpretation of just how beautiful she is. If you haven't met Addison in person you must make the trip to see and hold her.

    Although I loved the entire 48 hours that I was holding Addison I most enjoyed getting to spend some much needed time with my sister. I will remember the great fun we had being really stupid and silly together.

    What a future Megan, Dan, Addison and Lilly will have!

    Love,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a beautiful little girl! congrats you 2!

    ReplyDelete