Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Beutiful Little Girl is Here.

Okay well she has been here for a week now but this is the fist time since she was born that I have been able to get to the computer. On THURSDAY MARCH 18TH Dan and I went in to the hospital at 6:00 am to be induced. After a morning of steady contractions there was still no progress so they broke my water and at 3:17 ADDISON GRACE PFLEPSEN was BORN. She was 7LBS 11 OZ and 20 inches long.



First picture Proud New Dad

Look At all that hair.


Addison with Nanna Pflepsen Addison with Grandma Denne


Addison with Grandpa Jerry



Unfortunately Grandpa and Grandma Sheldon could not make it to see there newest Grand baby but we hope for a visit soon.

Dans Mom has been here since Monday and has been a lifesaver taking all the night shifts, helping us learn what all the noises are about and offering some much needed reassurance.

I have over a hundred pictures of our new little peanut but I will try and only post a few. Okay maybe more than just a few but it is so hard to choose.

Our New Little Family





1 week and 1 day old

Our Most Recent picture this morning wearing the outfit that the Hooches gave us. She looks great in it. Thanks Amy and Josh




1 comment:

  1. And Beautiful she is. Hope you are enjoying every minute with her. Can Hattie and I stop out later this week??...I am on spring break!!

    ReplyDelete